Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Drops of My Fears and More


 

Hyde Park Poetry  has bestowed me the perfect poet award, i am humbled to take it, here, i nominate Angela Cohan  for week 74, Happy Rally....Enjoy a profound Weekend.
 
 
The moment that seems real
when I carry human fears;
It's something that may feel
the need to touch earthly years.
.
Emotions without motion, a mental force,
I become too blind or deaf to take the shouts,
Quickly things roll in open ocean course,
I dream of innocence in trees, rocks, or takeouts.


Judy Underwood,  Chasing Rainbow, google.com



Thursday Flash Fiction Week 28: Innocence and Dreams



5 comments:

Rachel Collegewood Schapiro said...

at times, we do need fears to alert us and become more sensitive.

Marcie Automatic Constantin said...

charming piece.

India Monitor Watson said...

honest,

fears shall not beat us.

Nataeven FairyAn Fallin said...

well deserved award and poetry is wonderful.

Elizena said...

I want to be carefree and innocent as the child I used to be, but at the same time I'm grateful that I've learned how to protect myself and to be able to tell when someone is untrustworthy. For a while I let my fears control me; I was afraid of whom I should speak to, whom I should smile at, where I should go, but I finally realized I wasn't really living, just existing in a prison of my own making. Like India said, "Fear shall not beat us," I've beaten it.
This was a good read and I enjoyed reading it. Thanks so much for sharing and I'm praying your day is blessed.

http://kickinitwiththekids.wordpress.com/2012/10/09/momma-is-there-a-man-on-the-moon/