Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Let Days Run Monotone From Time to Time



Are you having a quality time?
Do you remember home at all?
Everywhere in the field,
I see skinny vines of your forehead,
the folded lines of stubbornness.
.
I know I's fussing too much,
"Perfect" love has no body in this country,
The New Mexico mulberry is turning to ash,
Are you sure
you must stay away?
.
Nature turns cold at midnight,
An abyss for some,
Flower garden for the rest,
I will walk toward green oblivion,
let its kindness lull me to Heaven! 


Google.com

5 comments:

Rachel Collegewood Schapiro said...

Happy New Year.

Stephany ChuBB Hudson said...

yahoo.

Cynthia Ginger Piety said...

yummy.

Jacobin Rosellash Korbetis said...

smart words.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your site.. Very nice colors &
theme. Did you make this amazing site yourself?
Please reply back as I'm wanting to create my very own website and would like to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Thank you!

Check out my web blog :: weight loss
my webpage > weight loss